Root partition with BtrFS crashed
I have a machine with SLED (15 SP1) installed. After an accidentally power outage, it's no longer able to boot. Stuck in grub command line, the root ( / ) FS, which should be BtrFS, is missing.
I've tried using SUSE bootable rescue CD for a detail look. Seems the FS is crashed.
- Can't mount manually, already with "-o recovery, ro" ... or other possible options. (wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock, missing codepage ...)
- "btrfs rescue zero-log" showed parent transid verify failed, couldn't setup device tree, could not open ctree.
- "btrfs rescue super-recover" showed all super blocks are valid, no need for recover.
- "btrfs rescue chunk-recover" showed unable to recover some chunks, failed.
- "btrfs restore" showed superblock bytenr is larger than partition size.
- "btrfs check --repair" also showed parent transid verify failed, couldn't setup device tree, could not open ctree. (It didn't ask me for confirm repair action)