Improve Lab speed in Chrome

The lab is working for me but it takes roughly 10-20 seconds to execute just a single click or command. Is there a way to increase its performance?

Comments

• Unfortunately, no.

• Hey I also have question, maybe there is another option to connect lab without using chrome? Because it's really hard to complete 1 lab which should take about 1 minute, and takes 8-10 because in example terminal shows on screen, but nothing is loading in terminal window and is empty for 5-6 minutes.... I'm working on this kind of remote desktops and never seen something like that.

• Chrome is your best option. However, FireFox is known to work.

• i cannot do the lab. the speed is so low. Please Suse improve the speed. 1 klick takes 6 sek...

• There was an issue earlier, but it has since been resolved. Please try the lab again.

• Hey, after this issue should be fixed as You say I tried do some labs and.... 1 click action takes from 8-20 seconds... it isn't possible to complete basic task lab, I tried to do some more complicated lab and time to complete few actions is around 10 + minutes. I installed opensuse to make some labs on my private laptop because on chrome lab this is really annoying and takes so so so so so much time.

• Our apologies for any inconvenience. I will open another ticket with our lab vendor