PDA

View Full Version : *Poke* *Poke* I am still alive :-p



JayZie
26-Jun-2012, 17:14
Well Hello all!

For those who are not on my facebook page (why not?) and I haven't
posted this to the ncci group (why not?) Here's an update on the not so
very interesting life of our local alien from Jersey.

In May (May 2nd) I had another baby boy... His name is Joseph David.
Very healthy and active.. The little dude is almost 11 pounds now!

I left my work at home job, as it was not cutting it money wise, but it
was paying the bills and supplying me with much needed insurance. So I
found this job at a lawyers office and the pay is good and the benefits
are good too. The technology is awesome as well... Feels good to be back
in a (partial for now <VBEG>) Novell shop.

And this biggest news of all... I am finally married :-p Got married
yesterday!!!! :-D

Stevo
26-Jun-2012, 18:42
JayZie sounds like they 'said':

> And this biggest news of all... I am finally married :-p Got married
> yesterday!!!! :-D

So my response to JayZie's comment is...

Saw the pic on your fb page congrats!

Sounds like things are going well for you, hope they keep doing so.

--
Stevo

JayZie
26-Jun-2012, 18:46
On 6/26/2012 1:42 PM, Stevo wrote:
> JayZie sounds like they 'said':
>
>> And this biggest news of all... I am finally married :-p Got married
>> yesterday!!!! :-D
>
> So my response to JayZie's comment is...
>
> Saw the pic on your fb page congrats!
>
> Sounds like things are going well for you, hope they keep doing so.
>


Thanks SteveO... I am a lucky man.. Crystal is beautiful. Anyhow, It's
about time things look up. It took a while, but I am excited.

JayZie
26-Jun-2012, 19:25
I also have to add that I missed ConsoleOne and Groupwise.

Groupwise12 is snazzy lookin :-D and however I think this datasync
thingy is going to be the bane of my existence.

unsigned
26-Jun-2012, 21:51
Dude, how can you miss ConslowOne?

At least miss NWAdmin32 or something. :D


On 6/26/2012 1:25 PM, JayZie wrote:
> I also have to add that I missed ConsoleOne and Groupwise.
>
> Groupwise12 is snazzy lookin :-D and however I think this datasync
> thingy is going to be the bane of my existence.
>

JayZie
27-Jun-2012, 14:08
On 6/26/2012 4:51 PM, unsigned wrote:> Dude, how can you miss ConslowOne?
>
> At least miss NWAdmin32 or something. :D
>

I do miss NWAdmin32... But it's been over 5 years of me being in a
Novell Environment. Give me another day or 2 and I will rant on how slow
it is :-p

Stevo
27-Jun-2012, 14:40
JayZie sounds like they 'said':

> I do miss NWAdmin32... But it's been over 5 years of me being in a
> Novell Environment. Give me another day or 2 and I will rant on how
> slow it is :-p

So my response to JayZie's comment is...

That's weird. I run nwadmin locally on my win7 machine and it's way
fast.

--
Stevo

JimT
28-Jun-2012, 01:18
I miss syscon....
"Stevo" <steveSPAM@LESSccgov.net> wrote in message
news:c3EGr.8556$EH6.1073@kovat.provo.novell.com...
> JayZie sounds like they 'said':
>
>> I do miss NWAdmin32... But it's been over 5 years of me being in a
>> Novell Environment. Give me another day or 2 and I will rant on how
>> slow it is :-p
>
> So my response to JayZie's comment is...
>
> That's weird. I run nwadmin locally on my win7 machine and it's way
> fast.
>
> --
> Stevo

Susan
28-Jun-2012, 02:20
Since I posted to you on Facebook before you posted in here, I won't
repeat what I said. I'll just post here that I posted there, so people
don't think I'm ignoring your good news. <G>

--
Susan
Novell Community Chat Moderator

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php?faq=novfor#faq_rules
http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NCCIrregulars

Please read the following before posting in here:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/27zopdy

JayZie
28-Jun-2012, 13:57
On 6/27/2012 9:20 PM, Susan wrote:> Since I posted to you on Facebook
before you posted in here, I won't
> repeat what I said. I'll just post here that I posted there, so people
> don't think I'm ignoring your good news. <G>
>

Oh magnificent one. I am still humbled by your posting on facebook :-D

Susan
01-Jul-2012, 04:54
Good, you're finally learning. : )

--
Susan
Novell Community Chat Moderator

http://forums.novell.com/faq.php?faq=novfor#faq_rules
http://www.ncci.org NCCIrregulars Web Site
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NCCIrregulars

Please read the following before posting in here:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/27zopdy