PDA

View Full Version : Please vote for Vera



Joseph Marton
07-Sep-2012, 05:32
We've entered our dog Vera into a calendar contest with a local doggy
day care & over night camp. I think she's the cutest dog in the
contest but then again I'm biased.

Vera would appreciate your votes. If you filter by most recent, she's
one of the most recently added pups (she has her tongue on her nose).

https://www.facebook.com/CampBowWow?sk=app_494037777292256

--
Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

malcolmlewis
07-Sep-2012, 05:49
On Fri, 07 Sep 2012 04:32:28 GMT
"Joseph Marton" <jmarton@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:

> We've entered our dog Vera into a calendar contest with a local doggy
> day care & over night camp. I think she's the cutest dog in the
> contest but then again I'm biased.
>
> Vera would appreciate your votes. If you filter by most recent, she's
> one of the most recently added pups (she has her tongue on her nose).
>
> https://www.facebook.com/CampBowWow?sk=app_494037777292256
>
Done, tried to get the other half to vote, but it's based on ip
address, now where is that anonymous proxy......

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 12.2 (x86_64) Kernel 3.4.6-2.10-desktop
up 3:53, 3 users, load average: 0.18, 0.28, 0.23
CPU Intel i5 CPU M520@2.40GHz | Intel Arrandale GPU

kgroneman
07-Sep-2012, 20:39
Sorry..it's a FB app. I don't do FB apps any more.

--
Kim - 9/7/2012 1:39:32 PM

Joseph Marton
10-Sep-2012, 15:02
kgroneman wrote:

> Sorry..it's a FB app. I don't do FB apps any more.

Not even if it helps Vera? :-(

--
Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

kgroneman
10-Sep-2012, 19:21
Hey Joseph Marton,

>Not even if it helps Vera? :-(

Says the man that swore he would never even use Facebook. Not even if
it helped Snooki

--
Kim - 9/10/2012 12:20:56 PM

Anders Gustafsson
10-Sep-2012, 19:53
Joseph Marton,
> Not even if it helps Vera?

Speaking of... What has become of her?

--
Anders Gustafsson (NKP)
The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Have an idea for a product enhancement? Please visit:
http://www.novell.com/rms

Massimo Rosen
10-Sep-2012, 19:55
On 10.09.2012 20:53, Anders Gustafsson wrote:
> Joseph Marton,
>> Not even if it helps Vera?
>
> Speaking of... What has become of her?
>
LOL! (Wonder how many folks will get it)

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Novell Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de

Joseph Marton
10-Sep-2012, 20:50
Anders Gustafsson wrote:

> > Not even if it helps Vera?
>
> Speaking of... What has become of her?

What do you mean? She's napping right now. I think she got tired from
barking at the mailman earlier.

--
Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

Joseph Marton
10-Sep-2012, 20:50
Massimo Rosen wrote:

> > > Not even if it helps Vera?
> >
> > Speaking of... What has become of her?
> >
> LOL! (Wonder how many folks will get it)

Oh wait... I just got the Pink Floyd reference.

--
Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

Anders Gustafsson
10-Sep-2012, 20:55
Massimo Rosen,
> (Wonder how many folks will get it)

Dunno, The boys back home perhaps? ;)

--
Anders Gustafsson (NKP)
The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Have an idea for a product enhancement? Please visit:
http://www.novell.com/rms

Massimo Rosen
10-Sep-2012, 21:13
On 10.09.2012 21:55, Anders Gustafsson wrote:
> Massimo Rosen,
>> (Wonder how many folks will get it)
>
> Dunno, The boys back home perhaps? ;)

The others are comfortably numb.. ;)

Still just nothing short of a masterpiece.

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Novell Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de

Stevo
10-Sep-2012, 21:34
Massimo Rosen sounds like they 'said':

> The others are comfortably numb.. ;)
>

You need to just give them time. :-)

--
Stevo

Bob Crandell
12-Sep-2012, 01:31
On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 19:50:27 +0000, Joseph Marton wrote:

> Massimo Rosen wrote:
>
>> > > Not even if it helps Vera?
>> >
>> > Speaking of... What has become of her?
>> >
>> LOL! (Wonder how many folks will get it)
>
> Oh wait... I just got the Pink Floyd reference.

Pink what?

Anders Gustafsson
12-Sep-2012, 06:02
Bob Crandell,
> Pink what?

Nevermind, dear boy. Have a cigar!

--
Anders Gustafsson (NKP)
The Aaland Islands (N60 E20)

Have an idea for a product enhancement? Please visit:
http://www.novell.com/rms