PDA

View Full Version : Very interesting article



DZanre
10-Jan-2012, 15:47
http://www.changewaveresearch.com/articles/2012/smart_phones_20120109.html

I wasn't surprised at the Apple ratings (I'm an iPhone user after all, and know
that Im "very satisfied"), but what surprised me was that for the OS
satisfaction levels, Windows Phone OS actually had a higher satisfaction rating
than Android!

But you know what they say about lies, ****ed lies and statistics!

--
Danita
Novell Knowledge Partner
Upgrading to GroupWise 2012?
http://www.caledonia.net/gw12upg.html

Joseph Marton
10-Jan-2012, 15:51
DZanre wrote:

> But you know what they say about lies, ****ed lies and statistics!

76% of all statistics are made up.

--
Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

Bob Crandell
10-Jan-2012, 16:46
On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:51:11 +0000, Joseph Marton wrote:

> DZanre wrote:
>
>> But you know what they say about lies, ****ed lies and statistics!
>
> 76% of all statistics are made up.

Depending on which poll you are looking at. Another one placed it at 79%

GofBorg
10-Jan-2012, 17:27
From what I have seen the Windows phones look very
good.

Jim Henderson
10-Jan-2012, 20:16
On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:46:35 +0000, Bob Crandell wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 14:51:11 +0000, Joseph Marton wrote:
>
>> DZanre wrote:
>>
>>> But you know what they say about lies, ****ed lies and statistics!
>>
>> 76% of all statistics are made up.
>
> Depending on which poll you are looking at. Another one placed it at
> 79%

That's within the +/- margin of error of 5% that I heard of. :)

Jim



--
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell Knowledge Partner