PDA

View Full Version : Friday Part 2



Bob Crandell
17-Feb-2012, 16:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqhq53JGOPM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iGvzmOoh3Y

Stevo
17-Feb-2012, 17:35
Nice clips. I'm a little confused though as I don't see a Friday Part
1 post.


--
Stevo

Bob Crandell
17-Feb-2012, 17:43
On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:35:31 +0000, Stevo wrote:

> Nice clips. I'm a little confused though as I don't see a Friday Part 1
> post.

That means it worked.

Stevo
17-Feb-2012, 17:57
Bob Crandell sounds like they 'said':

> That means it worked.

So my response to Bob's comment is...

I fell right into your trap then? <G>

--
Stevo

Bob Crandell
17-Feb-2012, 18:45
On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:57:45 +0000, Stevo wrote:

> Bob Crandell sounds like they 'said':
>
>> That means it worked.
>
> So my response to Bob's comment is...
>
> I fell right into your trap then? <G>

Yep. Just like Brer Rabbit.

Stevo
17-Feb-2012, 22:36
Bob Crandell sounds like they 'said':

> Yep. Just like Brer Rabbit.

So my response to Bob's comment is...

Wow, that takes me back...

--
Stevo

Dave Taylor
20-Feb-2012, 11:15
Bob Crandell <bob@donttreadon.me> wrote in news:3su%q.1218$V43.656
@kovat.provo.novell.com:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqhq53JGOPM

Comedy like that is rare now. I used to watch Laugh in when I could. I
think I was a pre-teen as I am now 42. Could have been reruns... I liked
it at the same time I like Dukes of Hazard, so whatever... LOL


--
Ciao, Dave

Dave Howe
20-Feb-2012, 11:26
On 20/02/2012 10:15, Dave Taylor wrote:
> Bob Crandell <bob@donttreadon.me> wrote in news:3su%q.1218$V43.656
> @kovat.provo.novell.com:
>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqhq53JGOPM
>
> Comedy like that is rare now. I used to watch Laugh in when I could. I
> think I was a pre-teen as I am now 42. Could have been reruns... I liked
> it at the same time I like Dukes of Hazard, so whatever... LOL

Hey, any show that has cars doing nitro jumps, inept traffic cops, and
daisy duke in hotpants has to be OK by me :)

Dave Taylor
20-Feb-2012, 11:42
Dave Howe <DaveHowe@invalid.dom> wrote in news:2dp0r.2532$V43.1995
@kovat.provo.novell.com:

> Hey, any show that has cars doing nitro jumps, inept traffic cops, and
> daisy duke in hotpants has to be OK by me :)

Nitro Circus in 3D is out soon. :)
http://nitrocircus.com/go/the-nitro-circus-3d-movie/
"You landed on your face and you have a calf cramp"

--
Ciao, Dave

Dave Taylor
20-Feb-2012, 11:46
Dave Taylor <daveytay@nospamplshotmail.com> wrote in
news:Xns9FFFF119BCBdaveytaynospamplshot@130.57.5.5 0:

>> Hey, any show that has cars doing nitro jumps, inept traffic cops, and
>> daisy duke in hotpants has to be OK by me :)
>
> Nitro Circus in 3D is out soon. :)
> http://nitrocircus.com/go/the-nitro-circus-3d-movie/
> "You landed on your face and you have a calf cramp"
>
>

But it is very low brow compared to the Laugh in era.
I would be interested in modern comparisons / replacements...

--
Ciao, Dave