Hello everybody,

I am sorry to ask this question, but I am not able to install gcc 4.8.4 from the SDK Repo.
It is a fresh installation of SLES 11 SP4 without subscription, because we have our own internal repos. But it doesn't include SDK features.
So these repos are currently disabled. I am just working on the DVD repos.

Code:
linux-qcuz:~ # zypper lr
# | Alias                                                             | Name                                                              | Enabled | Refresh
--+-------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------+---------+--------
1 | SLES11-SP4-UPDATE                                                 | SLES11-SP4-UPDATE                                                 | No      | No     
2 | SUSE-Linux-Enterprise-Server-11-SP4 11.4.4-1.109                  | SUSE-Linux-Enterprise-Server-11-SP4 11.4.4-1.109                  | Yes     | No     
3 | SUSE-Linux-Enterprise-Software-Development-Kit-11-SP4_11.4.4-1.55 | SUSE-Linux-Enterprise-Software-Development-Kit-11-SP4 11.4.4-1.55 | Yes     | No
I tried to install gcc 4.8.4 and remove gcc 4.3, but this is not possible, because it will unistall gcc, too.

Currently installed is 4.3.4:
Code:
linux-qcuz:~ # gcc -v
gcc version 4.3.4 [gcc-4_3-branch revision 152973] (SUSE Linux)
Code:
linux-qcuz:~ # zypper se gcc
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...

S | Name                 | Summary                                       | Type      
--+----------------------+-----------------------------------------------+-----------
  | cross-spu-gcc        | The GNU C Compiler and Support Files          | package   
  | cross-spu-gcc        | The GNU C Compiler and Support Files          | srcpackage
  | cross-spu-gcc-static | The GNU C Compiler and Support Files          | package   
  | cross-spu-gcc-static | The GNU C Compiler and Support Files          | srcpackage
i | gcc                  | The system GNU C Compiler                     | package   
  | gcc                  | The system GNU C Compiler                     | srcpackage
  | gcc-32bit            | The system GNU C Compiler                     | package   
i | gcc-ada              | The system GNU Ada Compiler                   | package   
i | gcc-c++              | The system GNU C++ Compiler                   | package   
  | gcc-c++-32bit        | The system GNU C++ Compiler                   | package   
  | gcc-fortran          | The system GNU Fortran Compiler               | package   
  | gcc-fortran-32bit    | The system GNU Fortran Compiler               | package   
  | gcc-gij              | The system GNU Java bytecode interpreter      | package   
  | gcc-gij-32bit        | The system GNU Java bytecode interpreter      | package   
i | gcc-info             | The system GNU Compiler documentation         | package   
  | gcc-java             | The system GNU Java Compiler                  | package   
  | gcc-locale           | The system GNU Compiler locale files          | package   
  | gcc-obj-c++          | The system GNU Objective C++ Compiler         | package   
  | gcc-objc             | The system GNU Objective C Compiler           | package   
  | gcc-objc-32bit       | The system GNU Objective C Compiler           | package   
  | gcc-shlib-transition | Dummy package collection                      | srcpackage
  | gcc33                | The GNU C Compiler Version 3.3(evaluation)    | srcpackage
  | gcc33                | The GNU C Compiler Version 3.3(evaluation)    | package   
  | gcc33-32bit          | The GNU C Compiler 32bit support              | package   
  | gcc33-fortran        | The GNU Fortran 77 Compiler and Support Files | package   
  | gcc33-fortran-32bit  | The GNU Fortran Compiler and Support Files    | package   
i | gcc43                | The GNU C Compiler and Support Files          | package   
  | gcc43                | The GNU C Compiler and Support Files          | srcpackage
  | gcc43-32bit          | The GNU C Compiler 32bit support              | package   
i | gcc43-ada            | GNU Ada95 Compiler Based on GCC (GNAT)        | package   
i | gcc43-c++            | The GNU C++ Compiler                          | package   
  | gcc43-fortran        | The GNU Fortran Compiler and Support Files    | package   
  | gcc43-fortran-32bit  | The GNU Fortran Compiler and Support Files    | package   
  | gcc43-gij            | Java Bytecode Interpreter for gcc             | package   
  | gcc43-gij-32bit      | Java Bytecode Interpreter for gcc             | package   
i | gcc43-info           | Documentation for the GNU compiler collection | package   
  | gcc43-java           | The GNU Java Compiler                         | package   
  | gcc43-locale         | Locale Data for the GNU Compiler Collection   | package   
  | gcc43-obj-c++        | GNU Objective C++ Compiler                    | package   
  | gcc43-objc           | GNU Objective C Compiler                      | package   
  | gcc43-objc-32bit     | GNU Objective C Compiler                      | package   
  | gcc48                | The GNU C Compiler and Support Files          | srcpackage
i | gcc48                | The GNU C Compiler and Support Files          | package   
  | gcc48-32bit          | The GNU C Compiler 32bit support              | package   
  | gcc48-c++            | The GNU C++ Compiler                          | package   
  | gcc48-fortran        | The GNU Fortran Compiler and Support Files    | package   
  | gcc48-fortran-32bit  | The GNU Fortran Compiler and Support Files    | package   
  | gcc48-info           | Documentation for the GNU compiler collection | package   
  | gcc48-locale         | Locale Data for the GNU Compiler Collection   | package   
i | libgcc43             | C compiler runtime library                    | package   
  | libgcc43-32bit       | C compiler runtime library                    | package   
i | libgcc46             | C compiler runtime library                    | package   
  | libgcc46-32bit       | C compiler runtime library                    | package   
i | libgcc_s1            | C compiler runtime library                    | package   
i | libgcc_s1-32bit      | C compiler runtime library                    | package
Soooo, is there any trick or any order to install gcc 4.8.4?

Thank you all so much.

Ulf