Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Can i install opencv in SLES 11?

  1. Can i install opencv in SLES 11?

    Hi,

    I am trying to use an application which needs libopencv dependency package, but in SLES 11 there is no libopencv package whereas it is available in opensuse leap 15.

    So , can i install libopencv package in SLES 11?

    Thank you for help in advance.

  2. Re: Can i install opencv in SLES 11?

    Quote Originally Posted by yashirathore_90 View Post
    Hi,

    I am trying to use an application which needs libopencv dependency package, but in SLES 11 there is no libopencv package whereas it is available in opensuse leap 15.

    So , can i install libopencv package in SLES 11?

    Thank you for help in advance.
    Hi
    What version of opencv is required? I'm sure there is a way, but would be unsupported.
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

  3. Re: Can i install opencv in SLES 11?

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmlewis View Post
    Hi
    What version of opencv is required? I'm sure there is a way, but would be unsupported.
    We want to install opencv 2.4 in our system, would it work in SLES 11 properly?

  4. Re: Can i install opencv in SLES 11?

    Quote Originally Posted by yashirathore_90 View Post
    We want to install opencv 2.4 in our system, would it work in SLES 11 properly?
    Hi
    There are multiple 2.4.x versions on the openSUSE Build Service from 'community' repositories, did you have a specific 2.4.x version or anything in the 2.4 series?

    For example:
    https://build.opensuse.org/package/s...penshot/opencv

    No chance to upgrade your system to SLE 11 SP4?
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

  5. Re: Can i install opencv in SLES 11?

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmlewis View Post
    Hi
    There are multiple 2.4.x versions on the openSUSE Build Service from 'community' repositories, did you have a specific 2.4.x version or anything in the 2.4 series?

    For example:
    https://build.opensuse.org/package/s...penshot/opencv

    No chance to upgrade your system to SLE 11 SP4?
    Any version in the 2.4 series will be fine.

    Sorry , but we want opencv in SLE 11 SP3, so is there any file for SP3 on internet?

  6. Re: Can i install opencv in SLES 11?

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmlewis View Post
    Hi
    There are multiple 2.4.x versions on the openSUSE Build Service from 'community' repositories, did you have a specific 2.4.x version or anything in the 2.4 series?

    For example:
    https://build.opensuse.org/package/s...penshot/opencv

    No chance to upgrade your system to SLE 11 SP4?
    I have installed SLE 11 SP4, but the package you have mentioned is not downloading the opencv package.

  7. Re: Can i install opencv in SLES 11?

    Quote Originally Posted by yashirathore_90 View Post
    I have installed SLE 11 SP4, but the package you have mentioned is not downloading the opencv package.
    Hi
    Add the repository so it pulls everything in, then disable;

    Code:
    su -
    zypper ar -f -g -n "repo-opencv" https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/markkp:/openshot/SLE_11_SP4/ repo-opencv
    zypper ref
    zypper in opencv
    zypper mr -d -R repo-opencv
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

  8. Re: Can i install opencv in SLES 11?

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmlewis View Post
    Hi
    Add the repository so it pulls everything in, then disable;

    Code:
    su -
    zypper ar -f -g -n "repo-opencv" https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/markkp:/openshot/SLE_11_SP4/ repo-opencv
    zypper ref
    zypper in opencv
    zypper mr -d -R repo-opencv
    Hi,
    When i tried the above code, i am getting these messages:
    Code:
    zypper ar -f -g -n "repo-opencv" https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/markkp:/openshot/SLE_11_SP4/ repo-opencv
    command options:................
    zypper ref
    All repositories have been refreshed
    zypper in opencv
    Loading repository data...Reading installed packages...'opencv' not found in packages names. Trying capabilities. No provider of opencv found...

  9. Re: Can i install opencv in SLES 11?

    On Wed 23 Jan 2019 11:14:01 AM CST, yashirathore 90 wrote:

    malcolmlewis;56335 Wrote:
    > Hi
    > Add the repository so it pulls everything in, then disable;
    >
    > >

    Code:
    --------------------
    > >

    > su -
    > zypper ar -f -g -n "repo-opencv"

    https://download.opensuse.org/reposi...ot/SLE_11_SP4/
    repo-opencv > zypper ref > zypper in opencv
    > zypper mr -d -R repo-opencv
    >

    --------------------
    > >


    Hi,
    When i tried the above code, i am getting these messages:

    Code:
    --------------------

    zypper ar -f -g -n "repo-opencv"
    https://download.opensuse.org/reposi...ot/SLE_11_SP4/
    repo-opencv command options:................ zypper ref
    All repositories have been refreshed
    zypper in opencv
    Loading repository data...Reading installed packages...'opencv' not
    found in packages names. Trying capabilities. No provider of opencv
    found... --------------------


    Hi
    Can you show me the output from the command;
    Code:
    zypper lr -d

    --
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SLES 15 | GNOME Shell 3.26.2 | 4.12.14-25.25-default
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!


  10. Re: Can i install opencv in SLES 11?

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmlewis View Post
    Hi
    Can you show me the output from the command;
    Code:
    zypper lr -d

    --
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SLES 15 | GNOME Shell 3.26.2 | 4.12.14-25.25-default
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

    Hi,
    Output of the above command is :

    Code:
    yashi@linux-o1uk:~> zypper lr -d
    # | Alias                                        	| Name                                         	| Enabled | Refresh | Priority | Type  | URI                 	| Service
    --+--------------------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------+---------+---------+----------+-------+-------------------------+--------
    1 | SUSE-Linux-Enterprise-Server-11-SP4 11.4.4-1.109 | SUSE-Linux-Enterprise-Server-11-SP4 11.4.4-1.109 | Yes 	| No  	|   99 	| yast2 | cd:///?devices=/dev/sr0 |   	 
    yashi@linux-o1uk:~>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •