Quote Originally Posted by plopes_aet View Post
Thanks for quick reply malcolmlewis.

I just looked at https://www.suse.com/releasenotes/x86_64/SUSE-SLED/15/, is from SLED, so I suppose they commited a mistake on release notes on point 12.4.2.

I didnt understand very well your comment, let me try to be more clear.

We developed a product that uses OpenSSL 1.0.2 and we created an installer on SLES (It was possible install openssl-1_0_0 module on SLES machine).
Afterwards I have created a SLED VM to test the installer. Installation was ok, but when I run the application it returns the error:
app: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

With your reply I am thinking that my SLED15 clients wont be able run my application because openssl 1.0 is not supported. Is it correct?

By the way, I can access and download the resources from website that you pasted.
Hi
So if you download the rpm and manually install, they will/should co-exist since they are shared libraries.

Re support, I would assume they will be unsupported since they relate to SLES, however I would suggest opening a Support Request to ask if they can be.