Thread: System Keyboard Configuration not saved after reboot

Hybrid View

System Keyboard Configuration not saved after reboot

Hi,

I am using openSUSE 15.0. And I am really annoyed on openSUSE 15.0 at the moment.

I have a swedish keyboard and after each reboot it resets to english keyboard. So everytime I login I have to change keyboard in System Keyboard Configuration back and forth to Swedish again and save it. Then the next time i logout or reboot I have to do this again. The System Keyboard Configuration is not saved after reboot. Its really annoying and makes it unusable for me!

2. Re: System Keyboard Configuration not saved after reboot

Quote Originally Posted by andny View Post
    Hi,

I am using openSUSE 15.0. And I am really annoyed on openSUSE 15.0 at the moment.

I have a swedish keyboard and after each reboot it resets to english keyboard. So everytime I login I have to change keyboard in System Keyboard Configuration back and forth to Swedish again and save it. Then the next time i logout or reboot I have to do this again. The System Keyboard Configuration is not saved after reboot. Its really annoying and makes it unusable for me!
    Hi and welcome to the SUSE Forum
    Unfortunately you need to be at https://forums.opensuse.org same username/password will work... These forums are for SUSE Linux Enterprise
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!

Re: System Keyboard Configuration not saved after reboot

Quote Originally Posted by malcolmlewis View Post
    Hi and welcome to the SUSE Forum
    Unfortunately you need to be at https://forums.opensuse.org same username/password will work... These forums are for SUSE Linux Enterprise
    Thank you! Ok I post there aswell!