Thread: VirtualBox Guest Tools

VirtualBox Guest Tools

Hi I am using openSUSE 15.0 and I have big problems to get VirtualBox Guest Tools to work properly on openSUSE 15.0! Now I am out of ideas.

Problem 1: I get four error messages with this content in them when I start openSUSE.
    VBoxClient: DnD: Failed to connect to the VirtuaBox kernel service, rc=VERR_ACCESS_DENIED

VirtualBox version: 6.0.6 r130049

Problem 2: This might be related to the above problem, but I cant make openSUSE 15.0 in fullscreen mode anymore with VirtualBox Guest Tools. Could do this with 42.3 without no problem.

2. Re: VirtualBox Guest Tools

Quote Originally Posted by andny View Post
    Hi I am using openSUSE 15.0 and I have big problems to get VirtualBox Guest Tools to work properly on openSUSE 15.0! Now I am out of ideas.

Problem 1: I get four error messages with this content in them when I start openSUSE.
    VBoxClient: DnD: Failed to connect to the VirtuaBox kernel service, rc=VERR_ACCESS_DENIED

VirtualBox version: 6.0.6 r130049

Problem 2: This might be related to the above problem, but I cant make openSUSE 15.0 in fullscreen mode anymore with VirtualBox Guest Tools. Could do this with 42.3 without no problem.
    Hi
    See your other thread as these are the incorrect forums...
    Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
    SUSE SLE, openSUSE Leap/Tumbleweed (x86_64) | GNOME DE
    If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
    please show your appreciation and click on the star below... Thanks!