Is it safe to assume iManager is working right now? If so, there is
probably nothing to do unless they want to have the coredumps analyzed to
see why they happened, but you generally need to be on current code for
that, so patch first, then wait for a new coredump.

Good luck.

If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below.

If you want to send me a private message, please let me know in the
forum as I do not use the web interface often.