I am working on upgrading a SLES 12 SP3 host to SP4 and have run into a problem I can't figure out. When I initially tried 'zypper patch' the process complained that it couldn't access the repsitory index file for 'SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Server_12_SP3_s390x' and 'SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Software_Development_Kit_12 _SP3_s390x'. I re-registered the server using 'SUSEConnect -r rec-code -e my-email.com'.

Now when I run 'zypper patch', it gives
Code:
app-wfr23t-830:~ # zypper patch
Refreshing service 'Legacy_Module_12_s390x'.
Refreshing service 'SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Server_12_SP3_s390x'.
Refreshing service 'SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Software_Development_Kit_12_SP3_s390x'.
Problem retrieving the repository index file for service 'SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Software_Development_Kit_12_SP3_s390x':
File './repo/repoindex.xml' not found on medium 'https://scc.suse.com/access/services/1414?cookies=0&credentials=SUSE_Linux_Enterprise_Software_Development_Kit_12_SP3_s390x'
Check if the URI is valid and accessible.
Building repository 'SLES12-SP3-Pool' cache .....................................................................................................[done]
Retrieving repository 'SLES12-SP3-Updates' metadata .............................................................................................[done]
Building repository 'SLES12-SP3-Updates' cache ..................................................................................................[done]
The server is not behind a proxy. How do I resolve this?

Harley