I have around 10 SLES11 VMware versions and I want to patch these VMs, I use Microsoft SCCM to patch Windows server, I am looking for the tool to automate the patching process, at the moment I am using the Yast to patch these servers and I came across the Novell SUSE Subscription Management Tool (SMT), and I have the following questions:
1. If you are using this SMT can you please share your experience?
2. Can you run a compliance report for any security issues?
3. Can you a run a report to see what server is missing updates?
4. How do you push the updates? Do you have controller on what you want to include in the update?
5. Is this tool comes with GUI interface?