Hi networkplus,
Quote Originally Posted by networkplus View Post
Below is the Radius server Debug log, DSTRACE log from Netware 6.5 LDAP server, LDAP configuration file, Radius conf file.
please wrap such output in individual [ CODE ] [ /CODE] blocks (no blanks when typing them, or use the according button of the message editor) to assist in reading.

Quote Originally Posted by networkplus View Post
The Debug Radius Server Log shows errors in expand of LDAP string and not being able to find the user
[...]
[ldap] performing user authorization for cn=gav,o=pukekohe_high
[ldap] WARNING: Deprecated conditional expansion ":-". See "man unlang" for details
[ldap] expand: (uid=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}}) -> (uid=cn\3dgav\2co\3dpukekohe_high)
[ldap] expand: o=pukekohe_high -> o=pukekohe_high
Try this filter statement instead:
Code:
(cn=%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{User-Name}})
(I grabbed that from a mailing list entry 3 years old - you might want to take a look around the web yourself, this warning was discussed before)

From your first message, it appears your LDAP entries are named per "cn", rather than "uid" - did I guess that right? Did it just slip by when you edited your config file, or is this new to you? How experienced are you with LDAP - I wouldn't want to bother you with basic things if you're experienced, and wouldn't want to assume them if you're not.

Regards,
Jens