Quote Originally Posted by naren_bishayee View Post
So, now, can any one tell me is that my system at-all effected by the "Ebury root-kit". If so, how can i fix this without re installation.
The information you've posted is insufficient for anyone to tell you whether the machine is affected or not. There are more things need checking than just the SHMs and the SHMs are apparently not always present. https://www.cert-bund.de/ebury-faq ("Please note that the SHMs are only created on the first event of data exfiltration so immediately after a reboot of the system, the malicious SHMs will probably not show up in the output of ipcs -m. ")

Why do you think your laptop might be affected?

If so, how can i fix this without re installation.
You don't. If your machine has been compromised you re-install it and you use different passwords/keys. You also try and figure out how it got compromised in the first place.

One another important question :: Everyday I've used my Laptop to login on Company's VPS (Linux Distro) using ssh.
If my system is at-all infected by Ebury, then is there any chances to spread on the VPS, some times i login as root user on VPS.
If your laptop is compromised there is a chance your credentials for your Company's VPS are compromised.