I've bought a new HP ProBook Laptop equipped by a SLED 11 Linux distro, I've wanted to install Windows 7 with SLED since it's was my main OS that time, so I've created a partition using GParted CD, then, I've launched Windows 7 setup wizard, everything has gone good. After the end of the setup I've lost the access to SLED, my computer boots up to Windows directly, I've looked for I solution and I've found to use EasyBCD for adding SLED to boot list, so I've done it, I got the choice between Windows 7 and Linux SLED to boot on, but, unfortunately, just Windows starts, when I choose SLED I got this error:

Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause. To fix the problem: 1. Insert your Windows installation disk and restart the computer. 2. Choose your language settings, and then click "next". 3. Click "Repair your computer".
File: \NST\nst_linux.mbr
Info: The selected entry could not be loaded because the application is missing or corrupt.

I've followed this link but it's for Ubunto.
I could conclude:
- I need to backup the grub, but It's high time I think, I didn't do it before installing Windows7, so here is question: How to get the Grub again?
- I need a Live SLED CD to boot from and restore the Grub, and here is another problem, I do not have it, I just have System Recovery DVD SLED 11 Linux.

So I'm in trouble, I need to restore the Linux as soon as possible, so any support will be greatly appreciated.
Notice that I do not want to lose Windows 7 because everything is going on.