I'm sorry, but this falls into the Ripley's Believe It Or Not category!
How on earth can such a buggy, system destroying, enterprise critical
application be released by Micro Focus?
- RPMs do not have required dependencies defined
- RPMs do not create file system requirements
- RPMs do not extend the database as required
- supportconfig is completely broken due to SR's going beyond 11
- The log showed significant events being delete from the file system,
but due to above failures I can't find out what was deleted as it
appeared to be everything