Full OpenSUSE Distro As Base

Is the full OpenSuse Distro available as a base for customising?
I would find it easier to take out a few things that I am not interested
in rather than trying to figure out what all the packages are that I
need.

–
opticyclic

opticyclic’s Profile: http://forums.opensuse.org/member.php?userid=50842
View this thread: http://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php?t=501018

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 03:36:05 +0000, opticyclic wrote:
[color=blue]

Is the full OpenSuse Distro available as a base for customising?
I would find it easier to take out a few things that I am not interested
in rather than trying to figure out what all the packages are that I
need.[/color]

Not really, but that’s the nice thing about SUSE Studio - you don’t need
to figure out what you need in terms of dependencies, just add what you
want and the dependencies are worked out for you.

Jim

–
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partner