SLES 11 SP2 install wine

Hi all,

How can I install wine in SLES 11 SP2 ? For some reason I am not allowed to upgrade this old server cause is running some old application which will not work if I upgrade, but I need to install wine for other purpose.
Is there any chance for me to achieve this?

Thanks a lot

Cannot edit the post
this is my version
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP2 (x86_64) - Kernel \r (\l).

Thanks

I found this, totally unsupported and may not even work and could potetially break your system but: https://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/rom-ale:/Wine/SLE_11_SP2/x86_64/wine-1.7.51-495.1.x86_64.rpm from here: https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home%3Arom-ale%3AWine/wine

Thomas

For what it is worth I have a SLES 11 SP2 x86_64 DVD ISO and, mounting it,
I noticed that it does not have wine included by default, so I am guessing
that it is not going to be supported regardless of the source, and may
cause problems regardless of the source. I kind of doubt it will cause
issues, unless it somehow changes something upon which it depends which is
also used by other software (e.g. SSL or C library stuff), but if all you
are doing is adding one package from some source, it is probably fine.

–
Good luck.

If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below.

If you want to send me a private message, please let me know in the
forum as I do not use the web interface often.