support today...

Today must be a busy day at NTS…been on hold forever…sigh.

You posted that in a support forum, right? :slight_smile:

I’d ask you what your issue is, or maybe reworded, I’d ask you what is
broken, but then Susan would whack me with a bat. So… in which forum
are you going to post your issue, or is it already out there and I’m just
blind?

–
Good luck.

If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below…

On Thu, 17 Oct 2013 20:51:06 GMT, ab ab@no-mx.forums.novell.com
wrote:
[color=blue]

You posted that in a support forum, right? :slight_smile:

I’d ask you what your issue is, or maybe reworded, I’d ask you what is
broken, but then Susan would whack me with a bat. So… in which forum
are you going to post your issue, or is it already out there and I’m just
blind?[/color]

Just expressing a little frustration here, not asking for support.

But now that you mention it, I probably should post to the filr forum,
someone there may get back to me faster than NTS.

Thanks,
Ken

  1. You’re welcome.

–
Kim - 10/22/2013 9:09:00 AM

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:09:09 GMT, “kgroneman” kgroneman@novell.com
wrote:
[color=blue]

  1. You’re welcome.[/color]

??? What is 42?

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 16:52:14 +0000, KeN Etter wrote:
[color=blue]

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:09:09 GMT, “kgroneman” kgroneman@novell.com
wrote:
[color=green]

  1. You’re welcome.[/color]

??? What is 42?[/color]

The answer. :slight_smile:

Jim

–
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partner

KeN Etter wrote:
[color=blue]

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:09:09 GMT, “kgroneman” kgroneman@novell.com
wrote:
[color=green]

  1. You’re welcome.[/color]

??? What is 42?[/color]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life.2C_the_Universe.2C_and_Everything_.2842.29

–
Kevin Boyle - Knowledge Partner
If you find this post helpful and are logged into the web interface,
show your appreciation and click on the star below…

Hey KeN Etter,
[color=blue]

??? What is 42?[/color]

Put this phrase into a Google search:

What is the answer to life the universe and everything?

–
Kim - 10/22/2013 11:56:48 AM

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 17:32:06 GMT, Jim Henderson
hendersj@no-mx.forums.novell.com wrote:
[color=blue]

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 16:52:14 +0000, KeN Etter wrote:
[color=green]

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:09:09 GMT, “kgroneman” kgroneman@novell.com
wrote:
[color=darkred]

  1. You’re welcome.[/color]

??? What is 42?[/color]

The answer. :)[/color]

Ahh…kboyles’ response clued me in.

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 17:53:43 GMT, “KBOYLE”
KBOYLE@no-mx.forums.novell.com wrote:
[color=blue]

KeN Etter wrote:
[color=green]

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:09:09 GMT, “kgroneman” kgroneman@novell.com
wrote:
[color=darkred]

  1. You’re welcome.[/color]

??? What is 42?[/color]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Answer_to_the_Ultimate_Question_of_Life.2C_the_Universe.2C_and_Everything_.2842.29[/color]

Ok…I think I read that back in high school…

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 17:57:25 GMT, “kgroneman” kgroneman@novell.com
wrote:
[color=blue]

Hey KeN Etter,
[color=green]

??? What is 42?[/color]

Put this phrase into a Google search:

What is the answer to life the universe and everything?[/color]

I can think of a better answer…but I think I might have read that
back in high school…too long ago for me to make the connection.

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 19:47:06 +0000, KeN Etter wrote:
[color=blue]

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 17:32:06 GMT, Jim Henderson
hendersj@no-mx.forums.novell.com wrote:
[color=green]

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 16:52:14 +0000, KeN Etter wrote:
[color=darkred]

On Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:09:09 GMT, “kgroneman” kgroneman@novell.com
wrote:

  1. You’re welcome.

??? What is 42?[/color]

The answer. :)[/color]

Ahh…kboyles’ response clued me in.[/color]

If you haven’t read the book or listened to the radio program, do the
latter first. :slight_smile:

Jim

–
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partner

Google is never wrong.

–
Kim - 10/23/2013 8:26:44 AM