PDA

View Full Version : Science Project



Bob Crandell
25-Sep-2013, 01:09
Being the experimental sort, I crossed an anteater with a giraffe. I don't
know what to call it but it sure does have a lot of sinus problems.

Bob
25-Sep-2013, 04:07
On 9/24/2013 8:09 PM, Bob Crandell wrote:
> Being the experimental sort, I crossed an anteater with a giraffe. I don't
> know what to call it but it sure does have a lot of sinus problems.
>
In the Air Force we crossed a Navaho Indian with an Alligator. We ended
up with a bunch of Navigators.

kgroneman
25-Sep-2013, 15:04
We have a big family so we crossed a turkey with a centipede and had
enough drumsticks for everyone.

--
Kim - 9/25/2013 8:04:24 AM

Jim Henderson
25-Sep-2013, 20:20
On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:04:55 +0000, kgroneman wrote:

> We have a big family so we crossed a turkey with a centipede and had
> enough drumsticks for everyone.

But the drumsticks were /really/ small.

Jim



--
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partner

kgroneman
25-Sep-2013, 20:41
Way to break the flow of the thread!

--
Kim - 9/25/2013 1:41:24 PM

Joseph Marton
25-Sep-2013, 22:23
kgroneman wrote:

> Way to break the flow of the thread!

I am dumber for having read this thread.

--
Does this washcloth smell like chloroform?

Jim Henderson
26-Sep-2013, 00:38
On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 19:41:37 +0000, kgroneman wrote:

> Way to break the flow of the thread!

Well, *I* thought it was funny. [sulk]

Jim



--
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partner

kgroneman
26-Sep-2013, 16:33
Hey Jim Henderson,

>Well, I thought it was funny. [sulk]

Irrelevant! :-)

--
Kim - 9/26/2013 9:32:53 AM

kgroneman
26-Sep-2013, 16:33
Hey Joseph Marton,

>I am dumber for having read this thread.

I'm dumber for having participated in it.

--
Kim - 9/26/2013 9:33:19 AM

Jim Henderson
26-Sep-2013, 18:07
On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:33:00 +0000, kgroneman wrote:

> Hey Jim Henderson,
>
>>Well, I thought it was funny. [sulk]
>
> Irrelevant! :-)

I disagree! :)

Jim



--
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partner

Bob Crandell
26-Sep-2013, 22:40
kgroneman wrote:

> Hey Joseph Marton,
>
>>I am dumber for having read this thread.
>
> I'm dumber for having participated in it.
>
"Well", said the man pulling up his pajamas, "that about covers it."

kgroneman
30-Sep-2013, 18:18
"I see" said the wise man as he picked up his hammer and saw.

--
Kim - 9/30/2013 11:17:42 AM

Bob Crandell
30-Sep-2013, 18:35
Jim Henderson wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:33:00 +0000, kgroneman wrote:
>
>> Hey Jim Henderson,
>>
>>>Well, I thought it was funny. [sulk]
>>
>> Irrelevant! :-)
>
> I disagree! :)
>
> Jim
>
>
>
Stop it! You are giving me the crepes.

Bob Crandell
30-Sep-2013, 18:53
Jim Henderson wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Sep 2013 14:04:55 +0000, kgroneman wrote:
>
>> We have a big family so we crossed a turkey with a centipede and had
>> enough drumsticks for everyone.
>
> But the drumsticks were /really/ small.
>
> Jim
>
>
You have the opportunity now to join our campaign to help stamp out bare
feet.

Jim Henderson
30-Sep-2013, 19:18
On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:35:40 +0000, Bob Crandell wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 15:33:00 +0000, kgroneman wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Jim Henderson,
>>>
>>>>Well, I thought it was funny. [sulk]
>>>
>>> Irrelevant! :-)
>>
>> I disagree! :)
>>
>> Jim
>>
>>
>>
> Stop it! You are giving me the crepes.

Would you like some more? ;)

Jim



--
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partner

Jim Henderson
30-Sep-2013, 19:19
On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:18:14 +0000, kgroneman wrote:

> "I see" said the wise man as he picked up his hammer and saw.

Why did I read "as he pickled up his hammer and saw"?

Jim



--
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partner

kgroneman
30-Sep-2013, 21:43
Hey Jim Henderson,

>Why did I read "as he pickled up his hammer and saw"?

Because you skim read like I do? I thought you were a better proof
reader than I am. (I admit, I'm terrible BECAUSE of the way I read)

--
Kim - 9/30/2013 2:42:31 PM

kgroneman
30-Sep-2013, 21:44
Hey Jim Henderson,

>Would you like some more?

I do! With a little fresh lemon juice and sugar sprinkled on it. Mmmm.

--
Kim - 9/30/2013 2:44:03 PM

kgroneman
30-Sep-2013, 21:45
Hey Bob Crandell,

>You have the opportunity now to join our campaign to help stamp out
>bare feet.

No shirt, no shoes, no problem.

--
Kim - 9/30/2013 2:45:34 PM

Bob Crandell
30-Sep-2013, 23:47
kgroneman wrote:

> Hey Jim Henderson,
>
>>Why did I read "as he pickled up his hammer and saw"?
>
> Because you skim read like I do? I thought you were a better proof
> reader than I am. (I admit, I'm terrible BECAUSE of the way I read)
>
It's a little early in the day for Jim to be pickled, isn't it?

Jim Henderson
30-Sep-2013, 23:55
On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:44:55 +0000, kgroneman wrote:

> Hey Jim Henderson,
>
>>Would you like some more?
>
> I do! With a little fresh lemon juice and sugar sprinkled on it. Mmmm.

That sounds good. Make it so! ;)

Jim



--
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partner

Jim Henderson
30-Sep-2013, 23:55
On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:43:24 +0000, kgroneman wrote:

> Hey Jim Henderson,
>
>>Why did I read "as he pickled up his hammer and saw"?
>
> Because you skim read like I do?

Up here, I do.

> I thought you were a better proof
> reader than I am. (I admit, I'm terrible BECAUSE of the way I read)

When it counts, I'm meticulous - but I still miss stuff. That's why I
also work with a professional editor on my projects - she catches the
stuff I miss.

Jim



--
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partner

Jim Henderson
30-Sep-2013, 23:56
On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 22:47:31 +0000, Bob Crandell wrote:

> kgroneman wrote:
>
>> Hey Jim Henderson,
>>
>>>Why did I read "as he pickled up his hammer and saw"?
>>
>> Because you skim read like I do? I thought you were a better proof
>> reader than I am. (I admit, I'm terrible BECAUSE of the way I read)
>>
> It's a little early in the day for Jim to be pickled, isn't it?

It's almost 5 PM here. :)

Jim



--
Jim Henderson, CNA6, CDE, CNI, LPIC-1, CLA10, CLP10
Novell/SUSE/NetIQ Knowledge Partner

Bob Crandell
07-Oct-2013, 15:59
kgroneman wrote:

> We have a big family so we crossed a turkey with a centipede and had
> enough drumsticks for everyone.
>
We also crossed a horse trailer with a race car. We don't know what to call
it either but it keeps running away from us.