I'm a new user in the Linux community, and was really intrigued by the popularity of Suse- Linux Enterprise Desktop 11.
I currently have Windows 7 Home Premium SP1; AMD Athlon II x2 255 Processor 3.10 GHz; Installed RAM-4GB; 64 bit OS, and wanted to have a dual boot machine.
I downloaded the .ISO DVD1-SLED_11_SP3 x86_64, and am also downloading the .ISO DVD2-SLED_11_SP3 x86_64.
When extracting the .ISO DVD1; which shows to be 2.0 GB. Is this correct? The .ISODVD2 is 8.0 GB.
Am not sure if I need both. But I was reading through Novell's Knowledgebase: https://www.suse.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=3882364;
and came across the following:
The Novell Client 2 SP3 for Windows supports the Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, and Windows Server 2012 32-bit and x64 operating systems.
The current version is Novell Client 2 SP3 for Windows.
and......@
https://www.suse.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=3882364: the following is mentioned.

Novell Client 2 SP3 for Windows is supported on the following platforms:

Windows 8 (x86 or x64) excluding Windows 8 RT
Windows Server 2012 (x64)
Windows 7 (x86 or x64) (Ultimate Edition, Enterprise Edition, or Professional Edition)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64) (Enterprise Edition, or Standard Edition)
The Novell Client for Windows is also supported in Desktop Virtualization and Terminalserver environments.
Non-Supported Windows Platforms

Novell Client 2 SP3 for Windows might run but is not supported on Windows Starter, Home Basic, and Home Premium editions.

On Windows Server platforms, Novell Client 2 SP3 for Windows might run but is not supported on Datacenter Edition, Web Server Edition, or on Server Core installations using any edition.

Novell Client 2 SP3 for Windows will not install or run on Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008 , Windows Server 2003, or Windows 2000.

Does this mean that my current OS; being Windows 7 Home Premium does not support such?
Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Daniel Espinosa